Sunday, October 28, 2007

Silly celebrations!

Ninni-the-Pooh is 4 months, 3 weeks and 2 days old today!

Mitthi-Mouse turns 9 in 3 days!

I like AP (arithmetic progression) series and numbers in multiples of each other :D

9 comments:

  1. Celebrations can be had anywhere any time.They are not silly at all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy! You must be busy planning for S's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Miththi-Mouse!
    (yayyyyy, I am the first one to wish I guess.)
    May God bless S with all the good things in life! Hope S and you guys had a wonderfultime today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing a very Happy Birthday to Miththi-Mouse :-) and may all her dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happyyyyyyyyyyy Birthday to Mitthi! Lotsa love and hugs and wishes for the big girl! Waiting to hear the birthday story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Advanced Birthday wishes to Miththi Mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a little late, but wishing Mithi Mouse a very happy birthday...belated that is! And CeeKay, since you like AP's, how abt this one: On the 4th of Nov, Thambi is 1yr, 2weeks and 3days old!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your names for the kids. My sister's petname is Minni, and she is my son's Mausi, so guess what she gets called?
    Belated happy b'day to mitthi.

    ReplyDelete

And you were sayin'....?

What do you do with the leftover milk in your cereal bowl once the cereal is finished?

If you had a top that was too short to cover both - your cleavage and your midriff - what would you do?