Thursday, October 18, 2007

Theory of Transference*

...of property.
I just remembered this incidence yesterday. This happened when J & I were doing our Master's from Indore University. The three of us - J, N (a dear friend) and I were sitting on the stairs in front of our department. N started teaseing me about how I was a pauper and J a prince!

N: J has a motorcycle, he has a house and a job. He even has lots of loyal friends. He has a great family and loads of money. What do you have?

[BTW - the last part of N's speech about J having loads of money was a LIE!! :D]

Me: Hmmmm.. I have J!!!

* trans·fer·ence /trænsˈfɜrəns, ˈtrænsfərəns/
–noun
1. the act or process of transferring.
2. the fact of being transferred.

3 comments:

  1. LOL :) Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know what this reminded me of?
    all those ads on mtv/channel v?
    tumhaare paas kya?
    mere paas ma hai, ma hai, ma hai...
    really cracked me up!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

And you were sayin'....?

What do you do with the leftover milk in your cereal bowl once the cereal is finished?

If you had a top that was too short to cover both - your cleavage and your midriff - what would you do?