Monday, October 15, 2007

Really?? Yeah!

You Are 60% Open Minded

You are a very open minded person, but you're also well grounded.
Tolerant and flexible, you appreciate most lifestyles and viewpoints.
But you also know where you stand firm, and you can draw that line.
You're open to considering every possibility - but in the end, you stand true to yourself.

8 comments:

  1. me 56% ! and I thought I was really open minded !

    But it was fun doing it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm going to take this quiz now!
    and thanks for the eid wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too! :D

    love this one, it makes more sense than a lot of others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too! first peter pan and now 60%!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I scored a whopping 80%! I'm not surprised but it said my brain might have fallen out. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You love quizzes, don't you?

    It's infectious anyway. I was a mix between peter pan and sleeping beauty (leave the 'beauty' out and it's fairly accurate).

    Well, I took this one and it said I scored 64%. I wasn't expecting a higher score, honest.

    ReplyDelete

And you were sayin'....?

What do you do with the leftover milk in your cereal bowl once the cereal is finished?

If you had a top that was too short to cover both - your cleavage and your midriff - what would you do?