Saturday, October 06, 2007

Fog...

The weekend started out well. I got a good night's sleep, woke up and had a liesurely cup of tea (which is always good), did many loads of laundry through the day, even went to Walmart to get a mop (so now my hardwood floors will get a mopping of PineSol!). But somewhere along the way the fresh, light feeling disappeared and gloom took its place. I don't do well with discord around me. Even if it doesn't involve me (and this one doesn't). I was uneasy for the rest of the day. Still am, though it is slowly dissipating. Hope tomorrow will be a little better. I wish I could write about it but can't. Don't want to. Writing about it will make it more real than it already is for me. I don't want reality right now. I want Disney-peddled "Happily ever after" - for everyone around me.

What do you do with the leftover milk in your cereal bowl once the cereal is finished?

If you had a top that was too short to cover both - your cleavage and your midriff - what would you do?