Monday, October 01, 2007

BO-ring!!

All the women I work with, are very nice to me. At least to my face. If they bitch about me behind my back, I don't know (and frankly, I don't care). Most of the men I work with are genuinely nice to me and the rest are cordial and no one is downright rude to me. My neighbors don't bother me and no one in our social circle is rude or mean or argues with us over anything.


SIGHHHHH!! Life is so boring! What do I blog about?

9 comments:

  1. And here I was thinking you were feeling happy about the fact that you are surrounded by nice people...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. You can always write about the ten annoying quirks of the hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. poppins idea is great. Add to that mother in law.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rohini: Oh I am happy about the fact alright. It is just that it doesn't allow for much blogging. I mean, how much can I write about how many smiles and compliments I got during the day? :D

    Poppins: Your comment set me thinking and believe it or not - I couldn't think of many. I think I should take up that project (trying to find as many of hub's quirks as I can)!

    RJ: MIL? Nah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy it while it lasts :). Life is never too boring for too long and before you know it you will be complaining that you can't find enough time to blog :)).

    ReplyDelete
  6. How about rude blog comments? I am sure you must get some!

    We can help in that respect if you so wish! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Devaki: I think I will have arrived in the blog world when I start getting rude anonymous comments :D But for that you have to write thought provoking posts, don't you? No can do :( All I do is write about stuff that is personal to me. I am amazed that I even have regular visitors to this blog :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha....you are so funny!

    ReplyDelete

And you were sayin'....?

What do you do with the leftover milk in your cereal bowl once the cereal is finished?

If you had a top that was too short to cover both - your cleavage and your midriff - what would you do?