Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Here you go...





































9 comments:

  1. Lovely pics! I just love looking at baby pics and giving them captions in my own mind! :D But today I feel like writing them here :)

    #1 : Seems like mumma's making my favourite eat!
    #2 : What better way to spend the day..lazing around!
    #3 : Will you stop clicking now?
    #4 : I think I said 'STOP!"
    #5 : Come let me show you my friends!
    #6 : Ohh boy! How do I handle parents tantrums!
    #7 : Can I have some entertainment please? I'm so bored!
    #8 : Ohh..I think I ate too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pictures!
    she's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... such a cutie!
    you mommy bloggers are making me all broody.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet! a live doll for your older one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ~nm: Thanks!! Lovely captions! You made my job easier :D

    Mona: So says mama of another cutie!

    Broom: I can post more pics if that helps :P

    Choxbox: A live doll for ALL of us :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the one where she is sucking her fist. beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwwwww she is such a cutieee! Love all the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww.. can't believe I missed this post!

    Ninni is so cute! Loads of kisses from me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey that's a baby doll!!

    Ooha

    ReplyDelete

And you were sayin'....?

What do you do with the leftover milk in your cereal bowl once the cereal is finished?

If you had a top that was too short to cover both - your cleavage and your midriff - what would you do?