Friday, October 26, 2007
Look before you speak!
I was walking down the hallway to where my office is and as I passed a colleague's office, I heard him call out "Hello!". So I "helloed" back. Then he asked "Can you help me?". I was in a very chirpy, silly kind of mood so I said "NO!" and then peeked in to smile at him and ask him what it was that he needed help with. That's when I realized that he was talking to someone else on the phone!
Buckets:
Silly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
*guffaws*
ReplyDeleteI actually laughed out loudly!
ReplyDeleteHA, HA, HA, HA......
ReplyDeletevery funny...made my day I must say!
Hurff, hurfff
Few months ago. Similar situation. Airport bathroom stalls. *Still EMBARRASSED*
ReplyDelete-Shruti
hahaha, that reminds me of an advrt that I saw on TV when I last visited India about 2 yrs ago - can't remember what that advertisement was about but similar story :-) But it happens in real life too !
ReplyDeleteouch!
ReplyDeleteAwkward! :)
ReplyDeleteLOL. I once said hi to someone at the office I barely knew because I thought they were saying hi to me in the hallway. Turns out they were saying hi to someone walking behind me.
ReplyDeleteFunny one.Unexpected twist.
ReplyDeletedidn't the earth open and swallow you up :) poor poor you.
ReplyDelete(goes off to laugh till her side ache, behing Cee Kay's back)
LOL
ReplyDeleteHilarious! Super! Has happened with me also when I was so engrossed at my PC and someone came and stood by and started talking and I without looking up started to talk back only to realise later that the person was on phone :)
ReplyDeleteLOL!
ReplyDeleteHappens to me all the time at home.
"What? What are you saying? I wish you wouldn't mumble, V, I can't hear you! Oh! You're on the phone? Er..."