Dear Ceekay- just caught up with your blogs now- and that one post wishing your brother on his b'day brought tears to my eyes- and I just had to post a comment- I loved the post-I've a brother whom I adore and I could relate to every single emotion you've expressed in the post- I miss him soo much and sometimes when I think those days are never to come back again- only memories to cherish always- there is a deep ache. Here's wishing your brother Belated B'day Wishes and may you both always be this way always... love ardra
Dear Ceekay- just caught up with your blogs now- and that one post wishing your brother on his b'day brought tears to my eyes- and I just had to post a comment- I loved the post-I've a brother whom I adore and I could relate to every single emotion you've expressed in the post- I miss him soo much and sometimes when I think those days are never to come back again- only memories to cherish always- there is a deep ache.
ReplyDeleteHere's wishing your brother Belated B'day Wishes and may you both always be this way always...
love
ardra
Hahaha! Too funny!! I'm sure this must be the deed of a colleague of the person who brought this lunch..right?
ReplyDeletelol
ReplyDeleteLOL!! funny!
ReplyDeleteOhh and I am glad, you guys made up!
Hee hee...nice! I would like to get some funny colleagues...but oh, no..that means work!
ReplyDeleteYou're tagged!