You don't know that you can hit "Enter" right after typing in your username and password and that you don't have to drag your mouse to that "OK" button and click it to log in. You press spacebar when I say "Enter". And you want me to believe that you have spent the last 15 years (or maybe more) in IT? Doing WHAT???
Whaaaaaaaat????
ReplyDeleteLOL My wireless interney had been screwy and dh has been trying to fix it for the past 3 days for 3-4 hours and yet nothng is done. And I made the exact same comment.. wtf have you been doing claiming to be a IT person. His reponse is that this is a hardware problem and I am a s/w guy.*roll eyes*
ReplyDeleteHehe...this is actually quite funny if the person who didn't know this from IT.
ReplyDeleteHehehe, my son keeps telling me to hit 'enter' after typing in the details- he grows very impatient when I drag the mouse to 'ok' ! And I enjoy doing that on purpose just to annoy him at times !!
ReplyDelete:O did someone you know actually DO that??
ReplyDeleteLOL!
ReplyDeletedaym, making money he doesn't deserve?
ReplyDeleteUgh! I get so irritated with people who don't know the usual shortcuts, and who insist on dragging the mouse to the click button, and dont know how to minimize windows etc.. I've had to work with so many clients who are so painstakingly slow with their stuff! I can totally understand!
ReplyDeleteSraikh: In your husband's defence, it IS a valid point :D Like I am a Network Administrator and wouldn't know how to write code even if my life depended on it. But the thing I wrote about, every self-respecting IT person (and many non-IT people too) would know about it.
ReplyDelete2BM: BAD mommy!
Pointblank, Hiba's mom: Yup!
Dipali: :)
Mona: No this person is actually very hardworking and nice. Dang!! Now you've made me feel guilty about writing this post :|
Still Searching: I know! And it is extra-irritating if they are from IT! People just don't think.