Everyone: a W I D E grin to those who found it amusing :P
Everyone who wished me a Happy Anniversary: THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE WISHES AND REMEMBERING OL' ME! Your wishes mean a lot to me!
Everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday: Thank you very much! Your wishes have been applied to the upcoming birthday :D (which will be next year) and I definitely cherish your wishes. I love it that you thought of me. Wishes for the anniversary are still being accepted and can be "submitted" until 11:59 pm December 2, 2008. LOL!
:snort:
ReplyDeleteA great read to begin the day with! Still laughing. LOL!
ReplyDeletehahaha..good one !
ReplyDeleteLOL!:)
ReplyDeletehaha. cute. and true.
ReplyDeleteHAppyyyyyyy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY ANNIV!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary !! 12 years, what a blast :) Congratulations CK
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary CeeKay.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! Congratulations to both of you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!!! Have a wonderful wonderful day :)). I dreamt about your anniversary last night...!!!
ReplyDeletehappy anniversary! A dozen years of joy to celebrate!! might take some time ;) hope you'll do a long post..
ReplyDeleteA Very Happy Anniversary to you and J. A dozen enjoyable years behind and many many more ahead...
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversiary dear...:) a special wishes in my blog for two dashing women in blogdom :)
ReplyDeleteMany many happy returns of the day and the days to come!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Dear....loads of best wishes
ReplyDeleteOoops...it is your anniv.. why did I type B'day !!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary lady :)
Belated Happy Anniversary Ceekay!
ReplyDeleteHope you had fun:)
Everyone: a W I D E grin to those who found it amusing :P
ReplyDeleteEveryone who wished me a Happy Anniversary: THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE WISHES AND REMEMBERING OL' ME! Your wishes mean a lot to me!
Everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday: Thank you very much! Your wishes have been applied to the upcoming birthday :D (which will be next year) and I definitely cherish your wishes. I love it that you thought of me. Wishes for the anniversary are still being accepted and can be "submitted" until 11:59 pm December 2, 2008. LOL!