Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Happy Birthday Tharini!!



Dear Tharini,

Wish you a very happy (belated) birthday and a peaceful life ahead. May all your dreams come true and may you find happiness in every nook and corner of your life.

I am sorry I didn't embed a clue in my greeting for you to figure out my identity. Didn't do that intentionally - just plum forgot!

Forgetfully yours,

Cee Kay
a.k.a. GettingThereNow

4 comments:

  1. That's so sweet of you ! So, its Tharini's B'day - let me go and wish her too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Happy Anniversary...belated though! Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2B's Mommy, SM: Thanks! Yes I had a great day.

    Shobana: It was my anniversary :D But thanks for thinking of me. And I accept birthday/anniversary wishes anytime of the year and add them to last year's or next year's event depending on which one is closer :P Your wishes have been duly noted and will be applied accordingly :D

    ReplyDelete

And you were sayin'....?

What do you do with the leftover milk in your cereal bowl once the cereal is finished?

If you had a top that was too short to cover both - your cleavage and your midriff - what would you do?