I can sense the excitement in your voice. Good for you! Relax when they are here, hope you are not joining work too soon. Hand over Baby M to them and have atleast a good week's rest and sleep before you get to work. Indulge yourself!
God have mercy on you is all I am going to say. My ex's brother and sister in law came for a 6 month visit right after we got married. I refused to let them stay at our flat telling him his cousin had a half empty flat that had tons of space that would be more suitable for them. He didn't talk to me for a week. I stuck to my guns...in the end he told me I was right.
congrats to you and my sympathy to J :D
ReplyDeletewhen are they coming? how long will they stay? i'm sure you must be looking forward.
~AP
AP: Thanks, and thanks.
ReplyDeleteAugust 14th. 4 1/2 months. Yes. :D
hahaha...loved it :)
ReplyDeletegood for you!!!
ReplyDeleteand no sympathies for your hubby ;)
I can sense the excitement in your voice. Good for you! Relax when they are here, hope you are not joining work too soon. Hand over Baby M to them and have atleast a good week's rest and sleep before you get to work. Indulge yourself!
ReplyDeleteok, you're reversing the phenomenon. naanis are supposed to leave in august, not arrive.
ReplyDelete:D enjoy!
Talk of a red herring at the beginning of the post :-)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your time with your parents and I'm sure they're going to love their time with their grandchildren too :-)
Ha ha :) Good for you,girl! Enjoy.
ReplyDeleteLol! Enjoy the company of your parents. When do you get back to work?
ReplyDeletehmmm... all sympathies to him :p
ReplyDeleteGod have mercy on you is all I am going to say. My ex's brother and sister in law came for a 6 month visit right after we got married. I refused to let them stay at our flat telling him his cousin had a half empty flat that had tons of space that would be more suitable for them. He didn't talk to me for a week. I stuck to my guns...in the end he told me I was right.
ReplyDelete