Monday, August 27, 2007

Who woulda thunk??!!

Of handing out this kind of tag? Only MadMomma can! I love that woman. She is bringing out the uninhibited me!

Sue says dawn is the best time. MadMomma says you don't need fancy-shmancy lingerie or romantic dinners - you just need the "neeyat". I am not a prude in any way but I am an intensely private person and would never have dreamt of discussing it on my blog. But MadMomma tagged me to do a post on it so here I am. It is the toughest topic to write on because doesn't she know I went through IVF?? Why the heck does she think that happened? :D


I will NOT discuss the times when we didn't do it at all because I was so badly depressed I had no desire left. And J patiently stood by my side without any expectations or "demands", never once complaining that his needs went unmet for the longest period of time. We did it only when I wanted it. IF I wanted it. Thankfully, we are at the tail end of that phase.

But for me, it is the best in the middle of the night or very early in the morning when the day ahead seems fresh and full of promise. For me, more important than the act itself is what comes before it - the snuggling, the cuddling, the flirtatious glances, and accidental (and the not-so-accidental) brush against each other, the small kisses that are like "full stops" at the end of a sentence... When S was small, we used to joke that we should send her to the neighbors' when we were in the mood and that pretty soon the neighbors will figure out why she was at their place so often :D

Dang!! I was contemplating telling my parents about this blog! Now I'll wait until this post rolls down and out of the page into the archives before that happens. And forget telling my kids about the blog. EVER!

6 comments:

  1. you good good girl! I am proud of all of you. someday you can all send me your kids' therapy bills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All right Cee Kay! You go girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "kisses like full stops at the end of a sentence"

    Dreamy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL ! Ok girl looks like we're all morning birds here.. who knew ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did the neighbours ever catch on? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) First time in your blog....just going through. Couldn't resist entering here :) good one!

    ReplyDelete

And you were sayin'....?

What do you do with the leftover milk in your cereal bowl once the cereal is finished?

If you had a top that was too short to cover both - your cleavage and your midriff - what would you do?