Thursday, February 14, 2008

When it rains....

... it pours! Its raining tags on my blog! Now I am a scatterbrain these days. I hardly remember which day of week it is, or my name or any such things. How am I to remember all the tags that this blog has accumulated in the last few days/weeks/months?? Now, not remembering my name is OK, as others will remember it for me. But tags? The important "honey-do" lists that I get from my blog-buddies? There is no way I want to pass up on them! So I am creating this list here to remind me of all tags that I need to finish. I'll keep crossing the tags off of this list as I complete them. Howzzatsound?? :D

1. The Alphabet tag from DotMom, Parul and MadMomma. You can find it here.

2. The five points tag from GoodDaySunshine, Dipali, AA's Mom, Cantaloup's Amma, Boo and Devaki. Find it here.

3. The "Object that holds precious memories" tag from Kiran.

4. The Quirky tag from Kiran.

5. The Quirky Baby tag for Baby M from someone - I don't remember who. Please let me know if you remember.

6. The long forgotten dream tag from Naina Ashley (yeah, I am a sucker for punishment - dredging up tags that everyone else has forgotten!)

7. I have taken up the "What makes your child happy" tag from Tharini.

8. And "Childhood photos" tag from Broom.

Will keep updating this list. It is my way of keeping track of these tags. Hope to be able to finish them soon.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you're too popular for your own good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. found your blog on best Indian blog's list.... and I have read some of your blogs, I want to congratulate you first that you are having an amazing writing ability which makes your blogs very much readable and interesting. One thing which I have noticed again and again in your blogs is that you describe anything with great enthusiasm. keep the good work coming

    latest Post :Urgent vacancy for the post of Girl Friend…

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, these tags! I'm coming to hate them, they're such a pain when left undone.
    Thankfully they don't prick my conscience like unread text does, lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the tags. Looks like hands are completely full;-0

    ReplyDelete

And you were sayin'....?

What do you do with the leftover milk in your cereal bowl once the cereal is finished?

If you had a top that was too short to cover both - your cleavage and your midriff - what would you do?