Friday, February 15, 2008

The five elements

GoodDaySunshine, Dipali, AA's Mom, Cantaloup's Amma, Boo and Devaki - all these people think there is more to my posts than I let on. So they want me to dive back in the archives and drag out old posts that I consider good enough to be paraded here again. Little do they know that this CeeKay here? She is an exhibitionist :D So she'll do all this gladly!! Here goes....

First, the rules.

Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 key words given (family, friend, yourself, your love, anything you like). Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better. Now don’t forget to read the archived posts and leave comments.

Now, on to the exhibition!

Family: My posts do include mentions of my family but until recently I had not written a post ABOUT my family. Guess these posts will have to do -

Truth. :D
Mom.
Dad.
Brother.
My beautiful daughters.

Friend:
One of our good friends.

My Love:
Why I love J.
How we met.
The lighter side.
Why life is fun with him.

Myself: (Now you are talking!)
A whole lot of nothing about me.
More nothing.
I'm a foodie!
Deeper than usual thoughts :P

Actually, why don't you go on and read the entire blog to know me better? Go on!!

Anything I like:
My views on Working Out of Home.
My views on parenting.
How being a parent has changed me.

There! THAT was easy! Now on to the hard part - tagging 5 blog-buddies. I tag -
2B's Mom : she needs to come out of that hiatus now!
Tharini: Her posts are always insightful. Would like to see her best work showcased.
Rohini: Haven't tagged her in a while!
Lavs: A new blog-buddy. Would like to know her more.
NullPointer: Another new friend.

5 comments:

  1. LOL, you have more than one post for each of the categories. Nice. Makes up for 6 people tagging you.

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me. I already wrote about this under the title "Little about Lavs".[ for some reason, blogger is not accepting my html tag].

    I have been reading your blog since the time Baby M was conceived after those painful IVF sessions.Looks like I have missed out some important posts. With this tag, I get to read the best of the archives. Cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved all your posts!
    Esp. the foodie one, which inspired a post-midnight snack:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. THanks for taking this tag ... through this tag, learnt a lot about you :) I especially liked your post on "Working out of home" ... almost mirrored my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

And you were sayin'....?

What do you do with the leftover milk in your cereal bowl once the cereal is finished?

If you had a top that was too short to cover both - your cleavage and your midriff - what would you do?