Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Oh these 9 year olds!!

I spent a better part of my morning listening to a 9 year old chant "bon appetit" endlessly. Once every 2 seconds. No amount of explaing that this is not how the word is pronounced stopped her! Oh well! My day can only get bettter from here on. I certainly hope so. She did promise me that she will continue to chant it in the evening when I get back home. I hope she'll forget :D

Updated on Feb 14th: She remembered!

6 comments:

  1. LOL ... at least she is just using it at home. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dotmom: OH-KAY!! Done already!!

    K3: Oh I am pretty sure she will do it at school too! She has a few other crazy friends like her and the bunch of them regularly come up with stunts like this (and worse) :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember commenting here.. blogger lost my comment :( So here I go again.
    Dotmom's strategy was just perfect wasn't it.. I loved the story about the names of Mithi and Ninni.. hahaa on Life and the source code!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Preethi: No, blogger didn't lose it. You posted that comment on another post :P It's there, check it out. On the "Ay to Zee of Cee" post...

    But thanks for taking the time to type your comment again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha ha, some times kids can be quite repetitive not that I am experienced in this matter:-0

    ReplyDelete

And you were sayin'....?

What do you do with the leftover milk in your cereal bowl once the cereal is finished?

If you had a top that was too short to cover both - your cleavage and your midriff - what would you do?