LOL! and what 'life choice' did Ninni make that prompted this imparting of wisdom?
Wow! But what were the choices?
Unmana: Thank you! **takes a bow** :DKodi's mom, Dipali: I asked her and she said she said it just occurred to her. No specific reason.
Kids say the darnedest things, don't they? I have bunch of young nieces who drop in lines like these and I just can't believe how fast they grow up...they just catch me by surprise all the time!
LOL! Be happy! :)
And you were sayin'....?
LOL! and what 'life choice' did Ninni make that prompted this imparting of wisdom?
ReplyDeleteWow! But what were the choices?
ReplyDeleteUnmana: Thank you! **takes a bow** :D
ReplyDeleteKodi's mom, Dipali: I asked her and she said she said it just occurred to her. No specific reason.
Kids say the darnedest things, don't they? I have bunch of young nieces who drop in lines like these and I just can't believe how fast they grow up...they just catch me by surprise all the time!
ReplyDeleteLOL! Be happy! :)
ReplyDelete