Friday, March 14, 2008

So you don't miss me...

...here are a few pictures. Blogging will be very light as I have hundreds of things to deal with. J is going on a 5 day training next week, so I will be the only one doing all the drop offs and pick ups to and from school/daycare. I have this important project at work that I have to focus all my work-energy on (yes, being a mom, I have different kinds of energies - work energy, home energy, friend energy, wake-up-all-night-with-sick-baby energy, wake-up-all-night-with-sick-baby-and-report-for-work-next-day energy... ), I have to recertify for CCNA (the three year certificate-validity period is running out on me), start planning our garden for spring's arrival AND the kitchen garden - lots of tomatoes and other vegetables. Yum! So, blogging has taken a back seat - ONLY TEMPORARILY though. I love writing in this space.

We bought S a dinner set (playset) from IKEA. She washed the dishes and set out a place setting for me like this -

To give you an idea of the actual size -

And here is the plate against a pen.

Next....

GOOP ALERT!!! (Scroll down FAST to the bottom of the page, ye faint of heart!!)

M makes a mess of her food like this when she is sick and not in a mood for eating. Over the months I have learnt that if she is fussy about eating her goop ...er... food, it means she is sick or is going to be sick pretty soon. Nice of her to give me the heads up actually! This time it was an ear infection.

She looks so out of it, doesn't she? She was so tired on this day - hardly slept for an hour (total) in the entire day.

S, with her new haircut. This one doesn't do justice to the haricut actually - it is much better than it looks in this picture. Really.

This is how M looks when she is NOT tired, or hungry, or cranky, or sick....

I'm
the naughty one in the family. Any doubts??

The IMP!!

PS: These pictures are from M's 9th month, so I am labeling them as such even though she is in the 10th month currently.

13 comments:

  1. Oh ... I hope your younger one is doing better! Good luck with all your activities ... your are one super mom! WAY TO GO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! thanks for dropping by my blog! Nosh has the same haircut as S too and the same thing happens when she puts on her hair band too!
    You were so right about the impish look on M's face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the pics - especially the goopy one. wanted to lick her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. M looks totally cute even when goopy. Hope her ear infection is better?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such darlings! We'll miss you, but enjoy your busy week:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. M looks so adorable...even when she's goopy. Hope her ear infection is better

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your daughters are lovely!! :-)
    Will miss you. Hope you are having a good week... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. M looks chooo cute!! She has a very naughty look on her face. Love her expression in the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah, I looooove the last pic too :-) Adorable !

    ReplyDelete
  10. awwwwwwwww cute!!! Aadya has the same bib!!!S and M are both adorable! I wanna pick up and hug ur little imp!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Luck Cee Kay! It's a tough job that only a Mom can do :-)

    Nice hair cut S!!!

    Ninni looks naughty in some pictures! she is growing up so fast. Love her soft pink skin.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, she wee one looks so cute! Particularly the last two pics.

    Hang in there -- don't know how you handle it all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely pics. the little one is soo big!!

    ReplyDelete

And you were sayin'....?

What do you do with the leftover milk in your cereal bowl once the cereal is finished?

If you had a top that was too short to cover both - your cleavage and your midriff - what would you do?