Thursday, March 13, 2008

Got this in an email forward today

And since I don't like to spam people on my email list, I decided to spam the readers of this blog instead :)

As Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) - bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop.

However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or tequila, rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember: Water = Poop, Wine = Health

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of shit.

All hail wine!! I'll go fill up my glass again. Hic!

5 comments:

  1. ewwww I can't believe the 1KG poop germs! 8-0

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah! No wonder being buzzed felt so good.

    --
    Null Pointer

    ReplyDelete
  3. ewww, as it is I don't like drinking water ( 8 glasses a day is just not for me) and I don't drink wine at all :-(

    Coke is best for me then, I guess !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there....just delurked to say..kewl blog...and man...funny forward...will be staying off water more often i guess! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was always guilty of not drinking enough water ... this one actually made me feel good about it !

    ReplyDelete

And you were sayin'....?

What do you do with the leftover milk in your cereal bowl once the cereal is finished?

If you had a top that was too short to cover both - your cleavage and your midriff - what would you do?