Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Q & A - A proof of why men never could understand women

DotMom never forgets me! (Thanks DotMom!) She tagged me for this one. I was thinking of doing it anyway as I found it funny. So, here goes…

1.How do you feel after a one night stand?

You mean with just one nightstand in my bedroom? No. I want two. I like symmetry.

2. Do you ever get used to wearing a thong?

Nope. Do you?


3. Does it hurt?

Please use complete sentences. Does WHAT hurt? Your stupidity does sometimes hurt my brain. But don’t worry. Rest of the time I can just tune you out like I do my 9 year old :D


4. Do you know when you are acting crazy?

Yes. That’s so I could get down to your level so you’d understand me!

5. Does size really matter?

Does it?

6. When the bill comes are you still a feminist?

Before. After. ALL the time!


7. Why do you take so long to get ready?

Oh well! Being perfect is not easy, honey.


8. Do you watch porn, too?

Yeah. So?


9. Will something from Tiffany's solve everything?

It won’t hurt to try and find out!


10. Are guys as big of a mystery to you as you are to us?

No. But their mothers are!


11. Why do you sometimes think you look fat?

Me? FAT?? **SLAP**!!


12. Why are you always late?

It’s called fashionably late dahlin’! And see my answer for question 7.


13. Does it bother you when we scratch?

No. But I sure wish you’d use more soap. And moisturize.


14. Do you wish you could pee standing up?

Oh no honey! Trust me – it ain’t that special a skill. Besides, I am glad I didn’t spend my childhood doing target practice on Cheerios.


15. Why do so many women cut their hair short as soon as they get married?

Maybe short hair go better with the pants they wear in the family?


16. How often do you think about sex?

Go read my blog!!!! I went through IVF!! There was a reason for it.


17. What do you think of women who sleep with guys on the first date?

Why would I care?


18. Would you?

Would I WHAT?? Use complete sentences, moron!


19. Do you realize every guy wants a girl just like his mom?

Yes. And you know we’d like you to be just like our daddy, right? Right down to the last detail of earning as much as, or more than, him. If you can expect us to cook just like your mom, we can expect you to provide for our every whim and fancy like our dads did. Only fair, right?!


20. Why does every woman think she can change him?

Newsflash – we can!


21. Does it matter what car I drive?

No. But HOW you drive does.


22. Do you ever fart?

No dear. It’s the baby!

This guy really thinks he can figure out women if he gets these questions asnwered??? No wonder he couldn't. Now if his list had questions on sensitivity, friendship, caring, understanding and respect, among other things, I am sure he'd have a shot at understanding women a little bit. Do thongs and porn even feature on our "lists" of things we'd want to be understood about?

Oh, and if his girlfriend answered "yes" to questions 9 and 21, they they both deserve each other, methinks!

Now, I’d like to know what MadMomma, Rohini, Megha and Sunayana think. Get going, girls!

8 comments:

  1. ok you're the second person tagging me for this so i guess i will have to do it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whee, I come out of a hiatus and I see a tag! Now I'll have to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. Saw this on several blogs ..was fun to see how everyone answered it.
    Hope everything is fine with S's jaw situation. I din't get a chance to comment on your previous post. I'm sure she'll do fine. Kids are resilient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. no way, ck. you're still VERY much a part of my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MM: Thanks for doing the tag!

    Punkster: Do it, do it! Its right up your alley!

    Naina: S is doing fine - thanks for asking. Why don't you do this too? Should be fun to read your answers!

    Broom: Thankoo!! Really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL on 10 and 15!the guy really asked for it didnt he when he thought of these stupid questions to the smart species:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boo, Fuzzy: LOL! I am sure the poor guy didn't expect all the desi behenjis to go at these questions with all their might :D Though I am sure he doesn't even know about this tag of ours...

    ReplyDelete

And you were sayin'....?

What do you do with the leftover milk in your cereal bowl once the cereal is finished?

If you had a top that was too short to cover both - your cleavage and your midriff - what would you do?