Friday, November 16, 2007

I would have loved to be a lioness

but I am content being a COUGAR too! Yeah baby!!







What Is Your Animal Personality?


I was getting way too "reflect-ey" for my own taste and took this quiz to jump out of that. I did answer all the questions quite truthfully though. There were a few questions that had more than one answer that I could have picked. Maybe I'll go back and pick those answers and see what turns up!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, but I'm fine being a Puma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :(
    Can't believe I am a Badger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suki, AP: :D Quizzes like this are sure fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just left a comment for your previous post....how is the little one doing?

    ReplyDelete

And you were sayin'....?

What do you do with the leftover milk in your cereal bowl once the cereal is finished?

If you had a top that was too short to cover both - your cleavage and your midriff - what would you do?