LOL--that was really an original one--It made me laugh! 'Gram panchayat' is a nice one.I have a gram panchayat who lives in my neighbour hood too!
Hahaha..what a name!! This way I should name my son Thanedaar! :D He so wants to boss around everyone and keeps taking class of each and all if he finds someone doing or saying something wrong :D
What a funny name, ha, ha!I always enjoy reading your entries!PS. have tagged you on a meme at http://rain-bowdays.blogspot.com
LOL! that is so cute!
My mom calls A&A Panchayat mantri for the same reason :)
All: I am glad you find it funny too. I really envy J for his ability to come up with such wacky names.Bird's Eye view: Thanks for the tag. Will do it soon.
Hilarious!!
And you were sayin'....?
LOL--that was really an original one--It made me laugh! 'Gram panchayat' is a nice one.I have a gram panchayat who lives in my neighbour hood too!
ReplyDeleteHahaha..what a name!! This way I should name my son Thanedaar! :D He so wants to boss around everyone and keeps taking class of each and all if he finds someone doing or saying something wrong :D
ReplyDeleteWhat a funny name, ha, ha!
ReplyDeleteI always enjoy reading your entries!
PS. have tagged you on a meme at http://rain-bowdays.blogspot.com
LOL! that is so cute!
ReplyDeleteMy mom calls A&A Panchayat mantri for the same reason :)
ReplyDeleteAll: I am glad you find it funny too. I really envy J for his ability to come up with such wacky names.
ReplyDeleteBird's Eye view: Thanks for the tag. Will do it soon.
Hilarious!!
ReplyDelete