Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Observation...

Wednesdays are bad days to have a headache. You have Thursday and Friday ahead of you. Not to mention, swim practice. For the older one. Who needs to be dropped off at the Y. And guess who's driving?

In fact, ANY day is a bad day to have a headache right now. Especially when the headache seems to be a migraine. And when the baby is screaming her head off in your ear.

4 comments:

  1. Awww... hang in there. This too shall pass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muser, Unmana: Thanks. I do feel better today. Though not sure for how long - M is screaming already! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear thee. Suffer from frequent migranes myself. Tough as it is, but tougher with a li'l one in tow. Just hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mystic: Thanks. Thankfully it got better sooner than I expected.

    ReplyDelete

And you were sayin'....?

What do you do with the leftover milk in your cereal bowl once the cereal is finished?

If you had a top that was too short to cover both - your cleavage and your midriff - what would you do?