Sunday, July 08, 2007

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!

I started a post. Was almost half-way through it.

I saved it as a draft.

I wanted to select all text so I placed the cursor at the beginning of the post and pressed Shift and down arrow together till I reached the end of the post. I pressed down arrow once more by mistake. ALL CONTENT DISAPPEARED! (Stupid, STUPID Blogger!!)

Blogger auto-saved my post (which was now blank) just that instant! (Again - STUPID Blogger!!!)

Blogger sometimes makes me want to tear my hair out!!

PS: And there is no option in the settings to disable the auto-save feature.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!

6 comments:

  1. o.k...i've realy missed a whole lot..including the birth of your daughter..please accept my belated congratulations!!
    that said, i will be back to catch up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya..happens me too! :(

    btw I wrote the 8 things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no that is not nice of blogger. But what was the content about? :) and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Normally Ctrl + Z helps undo changes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this has happened to me a number of times... i can definitely understand your aaaaaaaaarrrrgggggghhhhhhh!
    but i have become wiser and i am now using ctl-a instead of the cursor :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Orchid: Thanks. Will wait for you...

    Anisha: Thanks for taking up the tag - that too, so promptly!

    Sines: Thanks.

    Broom: Thanks for the tip!

    Asha: Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

And you were sayin'....?

What do you do with the leftover milk in your cereal bowl once the cereal is finished?

If you had a top that was too short to cover both - your cleavage and your midriff - what would you do?