Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Bad, bad, BAD mommy!

Let the nurse poke poor little baby with a needle THREE times! Then pressed cold ice against the poor little baby's boo boo. Also let the doctor interrupt poor little baby's feeding session to poke and press and prod and pull. BAD MOMMY!

5 comments:

  1. Am I the first to wish you a Happy Birthday here? Happy Birthday!!!!!and Many Happy Returns :) Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read the comment above - is it your birthday? Happy Birthday!
    gg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claudia: Thanks for dropping by! My birthday is tomorrow but I am accepting wishes in advance too :D

    GGOP: Thanks! My b'day is tomorrow but I like early wishes too because that means I can start celebrating my birthday early :) And by that same logic, late wishes are welcome too because that means I get to celebrate it one more time even after my birthday is gone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But you are a good Mommy - you're doing all that - so that your precious lil one is safeguarded against all future illnesses.
    Happy birthday good mommy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh...the evils of the necessary immunizations. I couldn't stand to be in the same room when Mini-me was a baby and they did that. You are a good mum :)

    ReplyDelete

And you were sayin'....?

What do you do with the leftover milk in your cereal bowl once the cereal is finished?

If you had a top that was too short to cover both - your cleavage and your midriff - what would you do?