Saturday, November 07, 2009

Simple suggestions

You tell your wife you like long hair?
Grow yours, by all means!

You want you and your wife to have the same last name?
Sure, take up her name!

You like pierced noses?
Get your own done.

Just some simple suggestions!

5 comments:

  1. I love your profile. This is my first connection you remind me of another contributor on my blog. You have some unique viewpoints here. Women have wanted me to cut mine as I grew mine longer I had no issue having long hair they did not want my hair long... In fact the ones that wanted my hair the shortest wanted their own hair the longest.... NOTHING is WRONG with that but it just created a viewpoint for me.

    GREAT BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your profile. This is my first connection you remind me of another contributor on my blog. You have some unique viewpoints here. Women have wanted me to cut mine as I grew mine longer I had no issue having long hair they did not want my hair long... In fact the ones that wanted my hair the shortest wanted their own hair the longest.... NOTHING is WRONG with that but it just created a viewpoint for me.

    GREAT BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes yes yes, agreed!

    The Boy has had long hair for a year now. When he had short hair, he used to glare every time I trimmed it significantly. This time when I chopped it to chin-length, he's only saying "I'll cut it too. What a pain!" :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 nods babe, 3 nods.

    Vicky definitely doesn't like being called Mr Roy. Happens to him now and then, if I'm the one who's registered, say at a shop or something. ;)

    Of course, he likes my hair real short and is happy with my nose unpierced.

    ReplyDelete

And you were sayin'....?

What do you do with the leftover milk in your cereal bowl once the cereal is finished?

If you had a top that was too short to cover both - your cleavage and your midriff - what would you do?