Thursday, November 05, 2009

From "I lolue" to "GO AWAY!!"

We have come a long way. Now not-a-baby-anymore-M wants only her dad. Mom is under the "go away" status. Didi, who used to be under that status is now exempt from it because, frankly, what do you do when you want to avoid mom at all costs and dad is, say, in the bathroom? You go to didi, that's what!!

I don't know whether to be sad or upset at this. So I choose to laugh at it!

3 comments:

  1. That exactly is the story in every hose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look who's been posting. A lot. Welcome back, Cee. And these kids break our hearts don't they? Laughing at it is the only way to survive :)

    ReplyDelete

And you were sayin'....?

What do you do with the leftover milk in your cereal bowl once the cereal is finished?

If you had a top that was too short to cover both - your cleavage and your midriff - what would you do?