
Catching a movie along with good food and fun friends often beats a wild night out. Why not enjoy a brisk ride in a horse carriage or a fine wine from a good year. You love life and don't feel the need to live it in fast forward. You are really hot because you're already so cool with your life.
Yes I think you are :)
ReplyDeleteu sure are hot coz u are cool... absolutely agree... :0)
ReplyDeleteHey, if TWO cool cats say I am cool then I take it as a BIG compliment! Thanks gals!!
ReplyDeleteOf course you are. I certainly think so.
ReplyDeletePriya.
Er yes... don't know anyone else who could keep their cool through an hour-long tantrum...
ReplyDeleteI have something for you on my blog!
ReplyDeleteyou betcha! Just your virtue of being able to say the "right" stuff is cool enof for me!!
ReplyDeleteyeah baybeee! your hotness sure lies in how cool you are about living life!!
ReplyDeletewrote something
ReplyDeletewould like ur input
thanks :)
Thanks everyone! You people obviously have a higher opinion of my coolness than I do :D
ReplyDelete