Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Accomplishment of the week

I have been working on teaching M this for a long time.

I ask her "Where's the drama queen?", take her hand and pat it on her chest saying "this, this, this".

Two days ago I did this a few times and then put her in the car seat to drop her off at the daycare. While strapping her in I asked her "Where's the drama queen?" and she obliged by patting herself and giving me a big grin.

And once I asked her "You are the drama queen, yes?". She nodded with a big smile. I wish I had a video of the moment.

Last week (or maybe the week before that), Ms. Gina, her care provider at the daycare wrote this in her daily update that we get from the daycare - "... She is truly the queen of the room now." So we are in agreement - doesn't matter that they didn't write the word "drama". They sure think so!

10 comments:

  1. LOL!!! :D
    that is a fab idea! i must start working with my niece on this one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cee - what a wikkit Mom you are !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raysh: Think of the years of therapy!! Its OK for my girls - we are saving for their therapy :D

    Eve's Lungs: Yep - I am! And I luvvit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wikkit, wikkit! Ruma Mashi says it all :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute. I wrote you a post on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meanie Mommie!! :D

    But must say it must be so cute to see her responding with so much glee! Little does she understand the true meaning! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute cute cute! aah now i miss that stage :( my babies all growed up.

    btw here's the link - http://choxbox.blogspot.com
    can you access it?

    ReplyDelete

And you were sayin'....?

What do you do with the leftover milk in your cereal bowl once the cereal is finished?

If you had a top that was too short to cover both - your cleavage and your midriff - what would you do?