She loves looking out the door!

Who, me?
Looking for hidden treasures under the nightstand.
Ah! Warmer weather means skirts!!

And frocks!

Ain't I a girly-girl?
Let's see. What did mommy sweep under the carpet?

I want to climb in dadda's lap too!

I love yougurt! You?
Hey you!
Didi and baby.
Didi.





Have been reading ur blog for sometime..Have to say just love the way you write..Delurking for the first time..U have got two very pretty daughters..
ReplyDeleteSuch lovely girls you have! Simply cute and beautiful respectively :)
ReplyDeleteCK, Your girls are both so beautiful. Loved the baby's clothes :), the frock, the skirt ..very cute :)
ReplyDeleteLovely girls- hugs to both of them, and their mom!
ReplyDeleteOh, lovely pics. And that white and orange dress M has on is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteprecious pictures CeeKay! M is growing up so fast. Loved her picture in that frock! And love her soft pink skin on the face. S has gotten taller!!!
ReplyDeleteAwwww....such beautiful pics!! Can't believe M has grown up so much so fast! Hugs to both these precious angels and to you, too! :)
ReplyDeleteAWWWWWWWWWWWWW cute!! M is delicious.. and look at her pushing the swing!!I so want to gobble her up!
ReplyDeleteAnd S looks taller!! And so affectionate when with M!
I love the pics Cee - you need to put up more. They're such gorgeous girls. kaala tika from my side.
ReplyDeleteCeekay, They are both very beautiful! What do you feed M? Look at those cheeks! SO CUTE!!!
ReplyDeletePGupta: Thanks and welcome! Hope you'll keep coming back.
ReplyDelete~nm, Sunita: Thanks!
Dipali: Thanks a ton for the hugs.
Maggie: Thanks. The dress is actually red and white - the colors didn't come out exactly in the pics :(
AP, Trishna: Thanks! Yes S is taller AND thinner (if that is at all possible) :(
Mystic Margarita: Thanks for the hugs!
MM: I will, I will. Hmph! You and my parents - just want the pics. What about the other posts, huh?? :D
GND: Did you ask in "kaun si chakki ka aata khilate ho" way? :D If yes then LOL, otherwise (if this was a sincere question) the answer is - she now eats whatever I cook for the whole family.
M is the the cutest baby ever! *Kaala Tikaa*
ReplyDeleteLovely pics of the two kids
ReplyDeleteLovely photos indeed. Touchwood Ninni is becoming more pritier. Add more photos.
ReplyDeleteuttterly cute girls. kaala teeka reqd. god bless them.
ReplyDeleteLovely pics Cee. Great to see the not-so-little one looking adorable in her girly frocks and dresses. Am totally jealous what with A's boy wardrobe of T-shirts and jeans...
ReplyDelete