Saturday, June 14, 2008

Pretend you didn't read this...

...because then we can pretend I didn't write this.

Gmail now has a feature called "Take a break". You click on it and your screen gets shrouded in blue grey with a message that they'll be back in 15 minutes. It is really good for emailoholics like me. I wish the whole internet had such a feature so I wouldn't be tempted to blog-surf or browse the news sites when I am supposed to be studying for my exam. Which has been (re)scheduled for Monday (June 16th). I was supposed to take it two weeks back but couldn't because I was very sick. Which means I shouldn't even be writing this post. Oops!!

Ta! See you on the other side of Monday!!

6 comments:

  1. I didn't read this...which means I don't know that you are taking an exam on Monday and also means that I am not wishing you good luck for the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just curious...what exam are you planning to take ? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. now, i can ask questions (real ones) - so, how did the test go? what kind of test was it? (curious me :)
    Oh, I hope you stretched and relaxed when taking the tests ;)

    ReplyDelete

And you were sayin'....?

What do you do with the leftover milk in your cereal bowl once the cereal is finished?

If you had a top that was too short to cover both - your cleavage and your midriff - what would you do?