- Walked about 4-5 feet - without stopping or plonking her ass down! (Friday, May 30).
- Offered bottle to dadda and didi.
- Wiped mama's nose.
- "Cleaned" herself on the leg while taking a bath.
- Took shrieking to new levels.
- Raced up the stairs in a record minute. Yup - all 13 stairs! Never stopped for a second. TWICE this week. Safety gates, here I come!
- Once upstairs, raced into didi's room and looked at/grabbed all the treasure in amazement.
- Ate pulao for the first time.
- Tried to put on a sock.
- Tried to comb her hair with a doll's hair brush.
- Found a new strategy to pull socks off. Stand with one foot in front of the other, heel on toe. Press down with heel, pull the other foot back, thus removing the sock. Repeat with the other foot in front.
- Climbed into her rocker by herself and sat there observing everything.
- Ate Chinese food - Egg fried rice. And preferred it over plain ol' bread 'n butter!
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Last week of May'08
Buckets:
First Year of M,
M
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yaaaaay m! look at you go girl, whoaa!
ReplyDeletehow are you doing now proud mama?
Wow, she's suddenly notched up top gear - without warning! Way to go girl, keep the surprises coming :D
ReplyDeleteThat baby is now a very grown up young lady!
ReplyDeleteSafety gates- yes: going up is so much safer than coming down:)
I'm sure you're wondering how the year went by so fast!! Such wonderful memories...
ReplyDeleteShe sure seems to be growing up way to fast. Don't you think so?
ReplyDeletePrefers eggfriedrice over breadandbutter - so not British or American then - good ol Indian girl!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! You have a little busy bee on your hands. Keep us posted on the birthday plans! :)
ReplyDeleteGo Ninni! You've been tagged, Cee Kay.
ReplyDeleteOh wow, does SHE know it's her birthday tomorrow? Ninni sweetie, you're only going to turn one year old ! Stairs, I believe. My god.
ReplyDeleteWOW!! She is growing quick. BTW the new look is way cool! :)
ReplyDeleteMona: I am doing a lot better, proud masi!
ReplyDeleteSuki: OH NO! No more surprises please! I would like an ample warning so I can go grab the camera :D
Dipali: Yup safety gates are NEEDED now. The dumb parents still haven't put them up though :P
GND: I am, I am! And I am crying too I wanted a baby in the house - for at least three years, dammit!!
~nm: Yup - I think so too :((
ReplyDelete30in2005: Yes :) Good ol' Indian girl. She loves roti sabzi and sabzi puri!
Mystic: I didn't get a chance to post on birthday plans. Will post AFTER.
Amuser: Will do, ma'am.
Poppins: I think she has NO idea. She still thinks she is a 2 year old toddler :D
K 3: Thanks (for the complements on new look). And BAH! (for "growing quick" part) :(