I am feeling restless today. I want to pour all my feelings, all my opinions and impressions out. I started this blog with the intentions of doing just that. But then, from the very beginning, I started holding back. Afraid that someone who didn’t like my opinion or what I write about might be offended. And at the same time I advocated “freedom of speech” for other blogs. Talk about hypocrisy!! All this changes NOW. If I don’t like something – you’ll know about it. If something disturbs me, elates me, saddens me, scares me, puzzles me or educates me – you’ll know about it. If something fails to do any of the above, you’ll still know about it – if I have the time to write about it.
Over the years, I have learnt the “art” (?) of diplomacy. I hear everyone’s point of view and rarely voice my own opinion. And no! Talking to you doesn’t count, my dear husband :D I used to be very vociferous where making others aware of my feelings/opinions was concerned. Now I am going to WORK at bringing my previous self back! Watch out world, here I come!! (With my opinions).
Looking forward to hearing from the real you. We all need to be opininated.
ReplyDeleteThis is YOUR blog. You go ahead and write what you want. We ll love reading it all!
ReplyDeleteHmmmm, I prefer the fire breathing you that I knew as a child. Who the hell cares what other people think? You can't live your life being diplomatic and polite. Screw that. Be yourself.
ReplyDeleteI know EXACTLY what you mean! Am this close (fingers 2 mm apart) to chucking my blog and creating a new anonymous one.
ReplyDelete