Thursday, September 08, 2005

Pictures!!!!

Our new Honda CR-V! Nice, eh?

Taken from aboard the Maid of the Mist.


The Niagara Falls. This picture doesn't capture the majestic beauty of the falls. I will try and find one that does justice to it. Till then, make do with this...

And now, time's up! It's midnight. Gotta go to bed - goodnight!

Watch out for more pics. Now I have pics saved on my laptop and my laptop is connected to my home network now. Wireless network! Means I can sit anywhere in the apartment and blog away :D

4 comments:

  1. Lovely car! I love the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaa. I wanna new car. I just need to convince my husband that having a mini van is not a direct reflection on his manhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anurag, Anumita: Thanks! I love the car, too. (Yes, I am the one who drives it everyday)

    Mint: Hehehe. I have heard that before - "reflection on manhood". Should work!! Try it. And good luck!

    ReplyDelete

And you were sayin'....?

What do you do with the leftover milk in your cereal bowl once the cereal is finished?

If you had a top that was too short to cover both - your cleavage and your midriff - what would you do?