Wednesday, September 28, 2005

A little bit of this, a little bit of that...

I haven't blogged in a long while because I have been sooooooooo busy. I have been checking my favorite blogs regularly - not very religiously though.

A couple of weeks back, we went to Gloucester, MA for Whale-Watching. On the way I drew this. If you look closely in the left hand corner of the car, you'll see a person's head. It was so perfectly round and shiny, and the ears were so pointy that they stood out clearly even at that distance. I had to draw it!
















Our trip was fun. We saw many whales and had a nice time.

Last friday, I and my parents went to New York City. They loved the SkyRide at the Empire State Building. We are going back this friday. There are way too many attractions to visit in one day. And we're not going to be able to visit them all this time either.

Today I was giddy with happiness. Why? I have this little black skirt - not very little though - that I wore to the office for the first time. And I got soooooooo many compliments! I have owned this skirt for 5 months now but never wore it to office. Reason? Most of the time I am SO bloated that if I wore it, it would look like I am 7 months pregnant :P Today was that rare occasion when I wasn't bloated and the weather was just right for a black dress and I was in just the right mood! I think a lot of ladies will identify with what I am saying. Those of you who don't, DO NOT GLOAT!! The bloating is painful enough without having to go through "No, it doesn't happen to me!!" Now I am just waiting to get home so my husband can also see me in this sexy little number :P

Today was fun in other ways too. One major task I had on hand was to implement a group policy in our domain that would force a password protected screen saver to activate on a user's screen if the computer remained inactive for over a minute. It isn't MAJOR major, but I haven't worked that much with Active Directory, so it took me a little while. The fun started when the policy took effect **evil laughter** I realize that a minute is too short, but I was only following orders. Oh, it was fun to see people go "Huh??".

That's it. I'll blog again soon - if the users don't kill me first, that is.

1 comment:

  1. nice one! first time on ur blog, will check it again!

    ReplyDelete

And you were sayin'....?

What do you do with the leftover milk in your cereal bowl once the cereal is finished?

If you had a top that was too short to cover both - your cleavage and your midriff - what would you do?