Friday, September 21, 2007

When in doubt...

...take a quiz!

You scored as Peter Pan, Your alter ego is Peter Pan. You are a child at heart. Anything you believe is possible, and you never want to grow up.

Peter Pan

81%

Goofy

75%

The Beast

63%

Donald Duck

56%

Sleeping Beauty

50%

Pinocchio

50%

Ariel

44%

Cinderella

25%

Cruella De Ville

19%

Snow White

19%

Which Disney Character is your Alter Ego?
created with QuizFarm.com

I am SO glad that Snow White and Cinderella feature lower down the list. I would have preferred their names not appear on the list at all, but well...

And I LOVE the fact that Goofy is second from the top!! I love Goofy. I can act goofy! (Or should that be "goofily"? Is that even a word?)

9 comments:

  1. LOL :) Guess who got Cinderella?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Guess who got Cinderella tooQ! Just because I always lose things when I am in a hurry! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. :):) I am Goofy YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fun quiz.

    I'm a "Sleeping Beauty". :)

    You scored as a Sleeping Beauty
    Your alter ego is Princess Aurora, a.k.a. Sleeping Beauty! You are beautiful and enchanting, and as sweet as ever.

    ~AP

    ReplyDelete
  5. here comes the Beast.
    "Your alter ego is The Beast! But that is only a name... you are kind hearted and sweet, people just misunderstand you. "

    now, wheres my Beauty? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SS, Tharini: I don't mind having Cinderella as a friend. Am sure she is very sweet natured :P

    Sahithi's mom: Welcome to the Goofy club! Glad to have your company :)

    AP: Welcome Sleeping Beauty! With two little one how much sleep do you actually get? :D

    Kodi's mom: Welcome Mr. Beast! Beauty hasn't logged in here yet. Look for her on other blogs :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. CHoxbox: Hey buddy! You know I am not surprised somehow, because some of your posts reflect MY THINKING EXACTLY!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suits me perfectly.. I'm Sleeping Beauty!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

And you were sayin'....?

What do you do with the leftover milk in your cereal bowl once the cereal is finished?

If you had a top that was too short to cover both - your cleavage and your midriff - what would you do?