Tuesday, June 09, 2009

With friends like this...

I got the much needed haircut this past weekend (yay!!!) I go all the way to New Jersey to get the darned haircut. I told GND my plans for the weekend in an email exchange on Friday. She asked me not to tell her if I decide to eat at Khaasiyat or Saravana Bhavan while I am in NJ. I did eat at Saravana Bhavan. Idli, Dosa and yummy Philter Kaapi. Well, since I am such a considerate friend, I won't tell her. 





I'll blog about it here instead.





And leave her a link.

Mwahahahahahaha!!!!!

11 comments:

  1. hahahaha
    I need a haircut too..Need a nice style too.
    And Sarvanna bhavan yummmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whats with these haircuts! I had one too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's with the haircuts indeed ??!! I need one too :D

    btw - how was the philter kaapi ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb.Last I had a meal at Sarvanna was at Singapore and recently in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have one word for you -
    Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehee!!!
    geez... that reminds me that i need to get a haircut too! :(

    but then, i also need philter kaapi... :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need a hair cut too. and I love sarvana bhawan. May be I will go this weekend. there is one in the bay area. Nice nice!!! yummy!! and N loves their nivi idlis

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol. hope you brought home leftovers :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. In NJ and you didn't let me know :(
    Anyways a girl is always loyal to a good hairdresser. We drive 40 minutes to see ours!

    ReplyDelete

And you were sayin'....?

What do you do with the leftover milk in your cereal bowl once the cereal is finished?

If you had a top that was too short to cover both - your cleavage and your midriff - what would you do?