Thursday, June 11, 2009

This is for you, bro!

I am SO VERY proud of you!



7 comments:

  1. Ahh...is your brother one of the four (the 196th ranker) or is he an iitian? You dont have to answer if you dont want to...but how nice it feels na to see people we are so close to, grow up and become so successful. I miss my brother now!! :)
    Very nice documentary btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NC, my brother did his B.Tech from IIT Bombay in 95 (I think :P) So he is waaay senior. But he was among the toppers in his department. And he is an entrepreneur.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be a proud moment and so stisfying whjen one sees one's own succeeding.My best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the toppers? I did not watch any TV for four years (except for Superhit Muqaabla every Sunday evening), slept only 14 hours a day and for what? To be called "one of the toppers"?

    It was 1996, BTW. I know you live life in the fast lane and time warps, but it was 1996. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for writing this, BTW. Brought back some nice memories. Hostel food was not one of them.

    ReplyDelete

And you were sayin'....?

What do you do with the leftover milk in your cereal bowl once the cereal is finished?

If you had a top that was too short to cover both - your cleavage and your midriff - what would you do?