And nothing else comes to mind :( I have been planning to put up a "Mother's day" post for a long time to share how and why MY mother is the best. And now I can't think of how to put all these emotions into a post. This is to SHOUT OUT TO THE WORLD that "My mom is special!! She is THE BEST!" I thank God every so often that I was born to MY parents 'coz there couldn't be any better ones out there!
And a special mention goes to S - my darling daughter who, as I explained it to her this morning, deserves all the credit for making this day super special for me because it is due to her that I get celebrated on Mother's day. Thank you darling, for being the most precious gift for me on this day and every other!
Couldn't forget J's mom now, could I? Mummy, I know J loves you very much. He just doesn't know how to put it in words. So I am saying it to you on his behalf - Love you and thank you for doing all that you did for your kids!! And from me? Thank you for giving me this wonderful life partner!
To ALL mothers out there - HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
Happy Mother's Day to you...soon to be x2 :)
ReplyDeleteHappy mothers day to u too Cee Kay :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd all the very best. Here's wishing you a safe delivery and a speedy recovery.
Love
Gauri
Happy Mother's Day, Cee Kay!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day - hope you did something special with J and S :-)
ReplyDeletegg
Since it is a li'l late to wish.....
ReplyDeletehope you had a good mom's day :)
Lumi, Gauri, Rohini, Moppet's Mom, SS, GGOP and Orchid: Thanks for the wishes!
ReplyDelete