Saturday, March 17, 2007

In This Pregnancy...

Three things that I am GAINING - Butt, Belly and Boobs.
Three things I am losing - Sleep, Sanity and Sense of Humor.


7 comments:

  1. my butt boobs and belly didnt come home after the last baby... i went on a hunt but there was absolutely no hint... this time i am not bothering to go hunting for them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...i don't think you've lost your sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MadMomma: :)

    Orchid: I sometimes do - a post coming up soon on that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He he...been there, done that! :)I ain;t pregnant anymore...but the status quo remains!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :-) You do very much have a sense of humour, lady :-)
    Been 3 1/2 years since my second pregnancy and a flat belly is nowhere in sight.
    There - I said it !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perspective Inc.: :D

    Tharini, Gauri: Tell me about it!

    ReplyDelete

And you were sayin'....?

What do you do with the leftover milk in your cereal bowl once the cereal is finished?

If you had a top that was too short to cover both - your cleavage and your midriff - what would you do?