Me: Anything you can do I can do better, I can do anything better than you! Husband: Really?? Me: Yes. Really!! Husband: Well, then touch your toes! Me: .........................
Well, well he is entitled to his share of fun.Enjoying pregnancy aren't you?!!Thanx for your reference to homoeopathy.I'll check it what i did not add that my husband did go for surgery at another clinic.the polyps recurred and he underwent a second surgery too.your tip was timely since the symptoms seem to be starting again.thanx once again
Well, well he is entitled to his share of fun.Enjoying pregnancy aren't you?!!Thanx for your reference to homoeopathy.I'll check it what i did not add that my husband did go for surgery at another clinic.the polyps recurred and he underwent a second surgery too.your tip was timely since the symptoms seem to be starting again.thanx once again
ReplyDeleteWell, atleast he's not losing his sense of humour!
ReplyDeleteWell done, J. :)
ReplyDeleteHahaha!
ReplyDeletehahaha!!
ReplyDeletechallenge him to the Big Belly contest soon
dont u hate it when the husband is one up?
ReplyDeletethat's cheating.....you meant in areas not related to the pregnancy right ??
ReplyDeleteHipGMa: Yes, he does have a lot of fun - at my expense! You are welcome. I hope homeopathy works out for you the way it did for us.
ReplyDeleteRohini: Nope, that he is not. What is worse is my daughter seems to be following in his footsteps where humor is concerned. Aaaaaaaaaargh!!
Anurag: Et tu?
30in2005: You find it funny????? (Well, I do too :D)
ArtNavy: Good idea!
MadMomma: Welcome back! I am glad to see you blog-hopping once again. Yes, I hate it, and how!!
Orchid: Exactly! Oh, to finally have someone come along who understands you!! :D
Hey , aren't those words from the Gap ad with Claire Danes ? Cute :-)
ReplyDelete