Deep, dark crevices of depression... Huge waves of sadness and weepiness... Dark thoughts... All caused by 2 small pills. Who knew they could be so strong? All alone in the middle of this - who do I turn to, who do I talk to? No one, it seems. So its me, just me...
Don't have any empty reassurances to offer. Hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteI wish I had the magic words to make it better. I wish we lived by each other so I could take you out where we could talk (or just people-watch).
ReplyDeleteSince I can't and we don't I'll just send all the positive thoughts that I can.
Talk to yourself if there's no one else. sometimes I pretend I am two people at the same time and talk to each other. It helps. Sometimes. And sometimes I write. Pages and pages of emotions and tears and let it all out. And that always helps. Wish I could send you a cheery thought. Take care.
ReplyDeletecheer up :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Mint, Rohini, M and Pearl. These words of support meant a lot to me.
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling better now. Write something new.
ReplyDeleteThanks Anurag. I already did post something new this sunday. Check it out - http://my2centstoo.blogspot.com/2006/06/her-body-stiffens.html
ReplyDelete