Yesterday, I woke up with a stiff neck. Plus, I was mad at my husband. So I was grumpy. My daughter noticed this and asked me why I was acting that way. I told her "I have a stiff neck and am feeling very uncomfortable". She looked at me very sympathetically and then said "Its good you can still cook!". To that I replied "What would you do if I were to die tomorrow?". After a moment of silence, and thinking over it, she turned to my husband and asked him - "Dad, you can cook, right?".
That girl has got her priorities right!!!
same pinch- me too got a stiff neck- cant sit in front of the pc for too long...
ReplyDeletesmart girl u have...
What a smart little girl! Waiting for my son to start talking. Well he talks but not in any language known to man (he's all of 10 months old)
ReplyDeletethat's it!
ReplyDeleteYup. So innocently honest :)
ReplyDeleteYup - and painfully honest too :D
ReplyDelete