Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Now, we just wait...

Today was the day. I went in for my first cycle of Artificial Insemination (in other words – IUI). Now we just wait and watch (and die from anxiety in the mean while). We’ll know on December 30th.

I would say one thing about the whole process though – the other way of making babies is much, MUCH nicer, easier, pleasant and fun! Take it from someone who has tried it both ways!

Nothing more to say today - just waiting with a bated breaths. Wish us luck people!

5 comments:

  1. am praying from my heart ....
    ardra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ardra! I will take ALL the prayers and good wishes I can get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best. Am hoping with all my heart that the procedure is successful. Keep us posted.

    Regards,
    Varun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you guys and hoping everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! My first time here.

    I do hope to read more of your blog but am in such a rush to reach out to you on this with my own 2cents!((()))

    Also, please do check out this site where similar 'issues' are being raised. http://herveryown.typepad.com

    Will be back soon for the wait! :)

    ReplyDelete

And you were sayin'....?

What do you do with the leftover milk in your cereal bowl once the cereal is finished?

If you had a top that was too short to cover both - your cleavage and your midriff - what would you do?