Monday, December 12, 2011

How to confuse the heck out of your parents

M: Mommy, do you know what is the smallest number?
Me: No. What?
M: 1!
Me: How about 0? Isn't zero the smallest number? ( Did not want to confuse her with negative numbers)
M: No!
Me: Think about it. If you have 1 chocolate and I have 0, who has more chocolates?
M: (Thinks for a moment) Didi!!
Me: (not giving up) If you have one chocolate and didi has zero, who would have more chocolates?
M: (thinking harder) Daddy!
Me: How so?
M: I would want daddy to have 20 chocolates because then I can have all his chocolates!

Who can refute that logic??!

4 comments:

  1. ROTFLMAO

    I like that logic, yes. Don't know how Daddy feels about having to hand over his chocolates but it works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. V.intelligent child !You can not trap her so easily ! She knows how to escape cleverly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha ha........LOL...
    rosesandgifts.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are in point of fact a just right webmaster. The site loading pace is amazing. It kind of feels that you’re doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterwork. you’ve done a magnificent process on this topic!
    love sms

    ReplyDelete

And you were sayin'....?

What do you do with the leftover milk in your cereal bowl once the cereal is finished?

If you had a top that was too short to cover both - your cleavage and your midriff - what would you do?