LOLMy two and half yr old says ' mumma main dheere dheere khana finish kar loonga, tum mara-mari nahi karna'.But I dont do mara mari, that is what he does in his play group class!!!Namrata
HAHA!cuting!
heh! I get that a lot too! It's like they were born to hold up mirrors to ourselves, and we thought we were 'improving' them!!!
"(I wasn't even "lelling"!! *whine*)"I can SO understand!My li'l one returns "I not love you" for my I love you. :(
Too cute! No lelling, okay?
sigh !! story from here as well :(
Kids are the same all over.
ah! kids.
'I am speaking nicely. I want you to speak nicely to me too.'Fair enough and how very cute!
CUTEST!
And you were sayin'....?
LOL
ReplyDeleteMy two and half yr old says ' mumma main dheere dheere khana finish kar loonga, tum mara-mari nahi karna'.
But I dont do mara mari, that is what he does in his play group class!!!
Namrata
HAHA!
ReplyDeletecuting!
heh! I get that a lot too! It's like they were born to hold up mirrors to ourselves, and we thought we were 'improving' them!!!
ReplyDelete"(I wasn't even "lelling"!! *whine*)"
ReplyDeleteI can SO understand!
My li'l one returns "I not love you" for my I love you. :(
Too cute! No lelling, okay?
ReplyDeletesigh !! story from here as well :(
ReplyDeleteKids are the same all over.
ReplyDeleteah! kids.
ReplyDelete'I am speaking nicely. I want you to speak nicely to me too.'
ReplyDeleteFair enough and how very cute!
CUTEST!
ReplyDelete