Monday, June 14, 2021

If I whisper….

 If I whisper...



will someone hear?


I have been quiet here. But it's a chaos in my head, and that's nothing new.


A lot has happened in the years since I last posted. S graduated college last month and will be starting a new job in another month. She’s a civil engineer now and has made me and J very proud. She has been dating this wonderful guy for a little over 2 years now. I feel he brings calmness and stability to her world. At least that is what I see. The five years she has been away from home, we have gotten closer emotionally.


M is FOURTEEN now! She is a free-range teenager. J & I leave her alone except for essentials like health and wellness, manners and safety etc. She seems to have a good head on her shoulders, is still learning time-management the hard way and is discovering a few truths about herself. She is into anime and gaming. She will be going to high school(!) this September and has chosen to study Chinese at a local intra-district magnet high school where she will be learning the language, culture, history and literature of China. 

J & I have changed a few jobs over the years, grown older and, perhaps, crankier. I definitely have lost tolerance for bullshit from others. That’s about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

And you were sayin'....?

What do you do with the leftover milk in your cereal bowl once the cereal is finished?

If you had a top that was too short to cover both - your cleavage and your midriff - what would you do?