Ernest Vincent Wright, I'm told, wrote one 50,000 word novel without using the letter "e". Impressive, huh? I've decided to try to write 26 posts - every one without one specific letter of the English letter set, going in sequence from beginning to end. Just curious - did you notice so long I've not used the first letter of the "English Letter set"? (Yes I'm permitted to devise my own words or descriptions if I come up short on synonyms)
So, this will be interesting. I wonder how long I'll keep going before I stumble into some letter which I decidedly couldn't do without. E? Some other vowel? I wonder. I'm sure it will be some vowel which will get the better of me. Let's see. Bring it on!! (Obviously I've tons of time but not enough things to do)
So, this will be interesting. I wonder how long I'll keep going before I stumble into some letter which I decidedly couldn't do without. E? Some other vowel? I wonder. I'm sure it will be some vowel which will get the better of me. Let's see. Bring it on!! (Obviously I've tons of time but not enough things to do)
No comments:
Post a Comment
And you were sayin'....?