Hello! You are welcomed by marriage agency. To you the young girl looking the partner in life has shown interest. We send you a photo of this girl, and as her email the address *insert fake email address here which will actually lead you to a porn site or something*. She will wait for your letter. We guarantee confidentiality of correspondence.
Yours faithfully marriage agency.
So, what say? Should I go get married?
lol.. how did you know what happens when you click? huh? :)
ReplyDeletelol.
LOL! You and your dirty mind, Dot!! I know because that IS what these emails are about na?
ReplyDeletehaha!! they are so convincing that yes,you should get married!!
ReplyDelete30in2005: LOL! You think I should get married then? Poor J though! We did just celebrate our 14th marriage anniversary :) He will be heartbroken.
ReplyDeletehahaha! The spam folder can be a wonderful place to find entertainment.
ReplyDeleteThis is too funny --- the stories that can come out of spam.
i HOPE YOU WON'T TRY THIS.
ReplyDeleteTom: I remember the days I used to monitor spam in my company's anti-spam system - it was funny sometimes to see the kind of spam users were getting :)
ReplyDeleteMr. Chowla: LOL!! I can imagine the horrified expression you must have had on your face while reading this :D:D:D
Hi! I just read your posts, this past week, came to your blog after reading Jottings & Musings & had great fun! All in all, it made me feel,happy that its not so difficult to lead to lead a happy respectful life, eithour resorting to feminine ploys... "Can you make out I'm from India?" ;-) Though all the plys keeps me rooted there happily! Wishing you a good day.
ReplyDeleteDid you notice I did not offer you one unsolicited advise.... :-)
Tani - thanks for visiting! And LOL! THANKS A BUNCH for not giving me any advice :)
ReplyDelete