Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Birthday mah dahlin'

11 years ago, at this moment (in India) I was in the labor room. Eagerly straining waiting to see if I'll get my wish - a baby girl. I did!

Happy birthday darling. May you live to be... a hundred and three... and many more, many more....

11 comments:

  1. happy Birthday S..How is the younger one doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inching closer to the teens...Happy Birthday S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to S. Wishing her all things wonderful! Congrats, Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday and my best compliments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, Happy Birthday S! Hope you have/had a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday wishes to S. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!! Fun WAS had :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww... I also always remember the day they were born on their birthdays. Best wishes to the S!

    ReplyDelete

And you were sayin'....?

What do you do with the leftover milk in your cereal bowl once the cereal is finished?

If you had a top that was too short to cover both - your cleavage and your midriff - what would you do?